Right of Withdrawal
As a consumer, you can use the right of withdrawal. The following applies:
- After receipt of the product you have a cooling off period of 14 days to terminate the contract and return the product. In doing so, you bear the costs of return shipment, with the exception of a rightful claim to the “money-back-guarantee” arrangement.
- In the event of a recall, we are happy to hear your reasons, but you do not need to provide this.
- In the event of a recall, you send the artwork completely and undamaged within 14 days of receipt in the extra protective box supplied and wrapped. If possible, return it in the original transport packaging.
- We will refund the previously paid amounts (including any shipping costs that have been paid in the order) in the event of termination within 14 days after receipt of your return and if the artwork is undamaged.
- Revocation is not possible if the artwork is damaged because it was used during the reflection period (for example, hanged), or after the reflection period was used carelessly.
- If there is a defect after the cooling-off period, there is no right of withdrawal, but we will still deliver a correct artwork.
- If an incorrect delivery is made, there is no right of withdrawal, but we will still deliver a correct artwork.
Model withdrawal form: download
(only fill out and return this form if you want to cancel the contract).