Ordering and Paying
Adding Artworks to your Basket
The artworks in the gallery are available and can be ordered by placing them in the basket and proceeding the checkout.
For special requests about sizes, amounts or delivery countries, please contact us and we’ll get back to you.
Each artwork in the gallery has a limited edition:
- The 40×40 cm artworks have a circulation of 20 editions.
- The 20×20 cm artworks have a circulation of 100 editions.
Every edition has its own number. A maximum of 1 edition of an artwork applies per order. If you want to order more than 1 edition of a single artwork, please contact us so that we can check if there are enough editions available.
When all editions of an artwork are sold, the artwork is no longer visible in the gallery and cannot be ordered or re-ordered anymore.
You can add an artwork you want to order to your basket with the button “Add to Basket” on the artwork page. If you have placed the artworks you want to order in your basket, you can go to the Checkout page with the “Proceed to Checkout” button. The order is not yet placed and you do not have to pay yet.
Placing your Order and Paying
On the Checkout page you can place your order as follows:
- You fill in your address details
- You check your order
- You choose your payment method. The options are:
- iDeal. You can then select your bank, log in and then confirm the payment in the secured environment of the bank.
- Credit card.
- Cash on delivery (please note: there are extra costs involved in this respect in relation to the payment services of the delivery person.The costs are shown in the order overview if you select this option). Check your order with these costs processed, again.
- You agree the Terms and Conditions
- Press the “Place Order” button. Please note: You indicate that you agree with the General Terms and Conditions and that it concerns an order with payment obligation.
After you place an order we will send you a confirmation email of your order, the payment and shipping details, and the VAT-amount.